§1 SUBJECT OF THE REGULATIONS
1. The contract for the provision of short-term accommodation rental services covers the rental of an apartment. The terms of the contract are set out in these Regulations. The regulations define; the rules for making a reservation, providing rental services, liability and staying in the Zojka-Rent apartments and is an integral part of the contract. The contract is concluded at the time of booking. When making a reservation, the Guest confirms that he has read the regulations and accepted their conditions.
The client concludes an agreement with the company: Zofia Ważna with its registered office in Gdańsk, 80-410 at ul. K.K. Baczyńskiego 8c1, NIP: PL9570232574, hereinafter referred to as Zojka-Rent.
2. Contact for customers and guests; firstname.lastname@example.org +48 789 479 197.
3. The regulations apply to all persons staying in Zojka-Rent apartments.
§2 BOOKING RULES
1. Apartment reservation is made by:
e-mail or telephone booking,
on-line - through a specialized online booking platform (booking.com, airbnb.com, hotels,com, nocowanie.pl, e.t.c.) or Zojka-Rent homepage: zojka-apartamenty.pl
2. Reservation and cancellation:
They were defined as:
a) online booking platform,
b) Zojka-Rent's website after clicking the "book now" button.
The prices displayed on the booking platform / Zojka-Rent website are final prices. The guest receives an immediate confirmation of the booking by e-mail.
An application is required to make a reservation; the date of stay and the number of Guests, the Name and surname of the Guest making the reservation, contact details: correct phone number and e-mail address, and address details may be required.
Rules for reservations made by e-mail / tel. are the same as for bookings made on-line via Zojka-Rent's own website.
3. Payment for the booking:
a) for reservations made on-line through the online booking platform: in accordance with the rules and payment methods made available by the booking platform; e.g. online payments, bank transfer or credit card.
b) for reservations made on-line via the Zojka-Rent website and for reservations made by e-mail / phone: by bank transfer to the bank account number indicated in the booking confirmation.
4. Zojka-Rent has the right to reserve the possibility of accepting only reservations made online.
5. The prices given in the booking confirmation and these regulations are gross prices.
6. You may be required to present your identity card or other document confirming the identity of the registered person to check in.
7. In case of refusal to show a document with a photo confirming his identity, the apartment may refuse to check in.
8. The number of people who are to stay in the facility is limited to the number reported in the booking process. If the number of people turns out to be greater than the number specified when booking, the Guest undertakes to pay a contractual penalty. If the permissible number of people in the apartment is exceeded, Zojka-Rent may also refuse to hand over the keys. Children up to 10 years of age can stay in the apartment for free if they sleep on existing beds for adults. Children over 10 years of age are considered adults.
Persons who are not checked in may stay in the Guest's apartment outside the quiet hours - from 7:00 to 22:00.
9. Zojka-Rent may refuse to accept a Guest who during the previous stay grossly violated the regulations, in particular by causing damage to the property of the apartment or building in which he is located or the property of Guests, damage to the Guest, service and other people staying in the apartment.
10. Zojka-Rent may refuse to accept a Guest who in the opinion of service threatens property or safety, health, life, image of other people.
11. In case of non-cancellation of the reservation within the prescribed period, included in the booking conditions or in case of no arrival at the scheduled time Zojka-Rent will charge the guest according to the reservation conditions indicated at the time of making the reservation.
12. Extending the day (stay) is possible only if free dates are available.
13. The period of stay may be shortened with the reservation that the collected payment for the remaining rental period will not be refunded.
14. Zojka-Rent reserves the right to refuse to extend the stay.
15. Zojka-Rent reserves the right to collect a deposit to protect against possible damage. Zojka-Rent will inform the guest about the rules of payment of the deposit and its amount prior to check-in. The deposit may be charged up to PLN 300.
16. The deposit is refundable within 4 business days after leaving the apartment, after deducting the amount of possible damages.
17. Claims for damages over and above the deposit amount are not excluded.
18. The right to withdraw from the contract for remote accommodation services is not available - however, Zojka-Rent allows you to withdraw from the contract after booking and before check-in with the consent of Zojka-Rent, but not later than 24 hours from making the reservation.
19. The apartment is rented for days - according to the date specified in the reservation.
20. The day in the apartments starts and ends in the hours specified by the particular apartment - the check-in and check-out times have always been indicated in the apartment rental offer and on the booking confirmation.
21. Handing over of the keys on the day of check-in / out is done in the manner and time agreed with the person responsible for handing over / picking up the keys.
22. The guest is obliged to inform at least one day before arrival about the planned check-in time.
1. The guest may use the apartment only for housing purposes and may not sub-rent it.
In the case of reservations regarding the quality of the service, the Guest is asked to immediately report the service to the facility, which will allow immediate reaction.
2. The apartment is obliged to provide guests with: safety of stay, including security of keeping secret information about the guest, professional and courteous service, unrestricted stay in the apartment.
3. The apartment service has the right to enter the rented apartment without the Guest's permission in case of: security of guests or property, in case of non-compliance with the apartment's regulations, suspicion of behavior that may significantly affect the condition of the apartment, or other situations inconsistent with the rules of social coexistence.
4. During the Guest's stay in the apartment, cleaning and food services are not provided.
5. The guest has the right to use the designated parking place - if the reservation includes a parking space (for a private parking space in the garage hall - an additional fee of PLN 50 per stay).
6. If the building in which the apartment is located, other services are provided, eg gym, spa, bicycle rental - the guest can use them for an additional fee paid to the entities providing these services.
§4 PRINCIPLES OF RESIDENCE AND RESPONSIBILITY
1. The guest is obliged to keeping silence, not to organize parties, not to smoke and to observe the rules of social coexistence and good neighborhood, to keep clean in the premises, stairwells and within the building occupied and maintain rented apartment in proper technical condition and observance of other rules regarding apartment use, provided by Zojka-Rent on the day of check-in.
2. Minors should be in the apartment under the constant supervision of legal guardians. Legal guardians are financially liable for any damage to items of equipment and technical devices created as a result of the actions of minors, over whom they are obliged to provide care.
3. The Guest bears full financial responsibility for any damage or destruction of the equipment and technical devices of the apartment and building in which he is located, resulting from his fault or the fault of persons staying with him or visiting him. The guest bears contractual penalties, in particular for:
4. If the Zojka-Rent representative is disturbed by the guest's night disturbance or general order and is called to the apartment or the Municipal Police or Police are asked to intervene, Zojka-Rent will be entitled to immediate termination of the contract due to the failure of the guest without reimbursement of costs and at the same time the right to charge the Guest with a fine of 500 PLN, regardless of the amount of penalties imposed by the Police or the City Training, which are covered entirely by the Guest.
5. Each time a guest leaving the apartment, for safety reasons should turn off the taps, close the doors and windows.
6. Due to fire safety, it is forbidden to use in the hotel rooms heaters and other similar devices that do not constitute room equipment.
7. Only toilet paper can be flushed in the toilet.
8. Staying in an apartment with an animal is prohibited. If a pet is allowed in a given apartment, guests traveling with pets are required to inform the staff at the booking stage. An additional fee of 100 PLN per pet per stay. Zojka-Rent reserves the right to deny check-in to a guest traveling with an animal.
9. In case of violation of the provisions of the regulations, Zojka-Rent has the right to refuse to continue providing services to the person who violates them.
10. Zojka-Rent is not responsible for any items left in the apartment by the Guests during their stay, including damage or loss of a car or other vehicle belonging to the Guest, items left in it and live animals, regardless of whether the vehicle has been parked on a parking place belonging to the apartment or outside this place. Parking in the apartment building is an unsecured car park.
11. In the event of damage, the Guest should notify the Service about the occurrence of damage immediately after its detection.
12. The guest is obliged to immediately inform the facility's staff about any damage, breakdowns, accidents and other fortuitous events, deficiencies found in the facility and to report damage caused by them during their stay.
13. Items left in the apartment will be sent at the Guest's request to the address indicated by him and at his expense.
If the Guest does not receive an instruction to send back the items left behind, the apartment will store the items at the expense of the owner for one year, and after this period, these items will become the property of Zojka-Rent.
If it is not possible to call the Guest to collect the item found within one year from the date of finding it, the item left behind becomes the property of Zojka-Rent.
14. Zojka-Rent does not store food products, cosmetics, medicines or other items that may be damaged or expired.
15. On the day of check-out, Zojka-Rent checks the condition of the apartment. In the event of any damage or deficiencies in the apartment, it informs the Guest immediately. Payment for damage to the apartment is collected from the deposit in accordance with §2 para. 15-17, and in the event of its absence or if the cost of repairing / replacing the damage exceeds its amount, the Guest undertakes to pay the amount due in the manner specified by Zojka-Rent at the latest on the day of departure or at another time specified by Zojka-Rent.
§5 ADDITIONAL PROVISIONS
1. Guests have the right to file a complaint with the facility staff in the event of noticing any deficiencies in the quality of services provided.
2. The complaint should be submitted immediately after noticing the shortcomings in the standard of the services provided. Complaints may be submitted:
in writing - to the company's registered office address or by e-mail (email@example.com),
orally - in personal contact with an employee or by phone,
At the Guest's request, Zojka-Rent will confirm, in writing or otherwise agreed with the Guest, the fact that the complaint has been filed.
Zojka-Rent undertakes to consider the complaint immediately after receiving it, but not later than within 14 working days from the date of receipt of the complaint. In justified situations, if the period of 14 working days is not sufficient to provide an answer and there is a need to conduct additional explanatory proceedings, Zojka-Rent shall provide a response within 30 calendar days from the date of receipt of the complaint.
3. In the event that breaking the smoking ban in the apartment or in the building in which it is located, triggers a fire alarm, resulting in an automatic call / call for the intervention of the fire brigade, the Guest will be charged a financial penalty related to the costs of intervention by the fire brigade and additionally penalty for smoking in the apartment in the amount of PLN 500.
4. No paid services, financial operations prohibited by Polish law, and no dangerous goods, objects, substances, etc. prohibited by Polish law may be stored in the apartments.
5. It is forbidden to carry out acquisition and door-to-door sales in the building where the apartment is located.
6. Guests are not allowed to make any changes to the rooms and common areas of the building.
7. The price for booking the stay is final and includes: apartment rental, tax and local tax. All payments referred to in the regulations are collected from the Guest online, by credit card or by bank transfer. Zojka-Rent does not accept cash payments.
8. At the Guest's request, during a stay longer than 4 days, Zojka-Rent may perform a cleaning service during the stay on the date agreed with the Guest - for an additional fee of PLN 150, payable by bank transfer before the service is provided.
9. If the Guest wishes to receive an invoice, he is obliged to inform Zojka-Rent about it during the booking process.
10. In the event of unforeseeable circumstances, the consequences of which can not be eliminated by usual measures and in case of occurrences of force majeure (eg flood, failure of the water supply system, power network failure, etc.) or when the safety of the Guest or his property, for reasons independent of the owner, it can not be guaranteed - the owner has the right to cancel the contract immediately. In this case, the amount paid by the customer is subject to immediate refund, minus the amounts due for services already provided.
11. Zojka-Rent is not responsible for any inconvenience or noise caused by neighbors (e.g. renovation, etc.), and for random events affecting the functioning of the facility, such as sudden power and internet shortages, etc.
12. Any disputes that cannot be resolved amicably shall be settled by the court competent for the seat of Zojka-Rent.
According to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), we are obliged to inform you on how your personal data is administered by us.
your data is administrated by Zojka-Rent Baczyńskiego 8c/1 Gdańsk
contact with the Data Protection Inspector – firstname.lastname@example.org
your personal data is processing is necessary for the performance of a contract. Processing of personal data is based on the article 6, paragraph 1, point b. of the GDPR.
The data provided by you will be subject to disclosure to third parties authorized by law and suppliers of the extra services booked by you via us.
Your data will be stored for the period of 1 year.
You hold the right to access your personal data, correct the incorrect data and complete the incorrect data, demanding deleting your data, raising objections to the processing of personal data or moving your data to other administrators. You also have the right to revoke the consent to process personal data at any moment.
You hold the right to file a complaint to a supervisory authority.
Providing your personal data is a requirement to enter the contract and denial to provide them might result with refusal of the provision of service.
01 January 2019